Admission

 

COURSES OFFERED AND APPROVED INTAKE (DIPLOMA) GRANT-IN-AID
Institute code : 604
AICTE Approved course details for the year 2019-20

Sr. No. Name of Branch AICTE approved intake for 2019-20
1
Diploma in Civil Engineering
60
2
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
120
3
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
60
4
Diploma in Electronic & Communication Engineering
60
5
Diploma in Computer Engineering
60
Total
360

Admission in Grant-in-Aid component are done by Admission committee for professional Diploma Courses- ACPDC (www.acpdc.in) as per state government norms.


COURSES OFFERED AND APPROVED INTAKE (DIPLOMA) SELF FINANCE
Institute code : 605
AICTE Approved course details for the year 2019-20

Sr. No. Name of Branch AICTE approved intake for 2019-20
1
Diploma in Information Technology (SF)
60
2
Diploma in Electronic & Communication Engineering (SF)
60
3
Diploma in Computer Engineering (SF)
60
4
Diploma in Civil Engineering (SF)
60
5
Diploma in Electrical Engineering (SF)
60
6
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (SF)
60
7
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering (SF)
60
Total
420

As per state Goverment norms for Self Finance component, 75% seats are filled by Admission committee for professional Diploma Courses- ACPDC (www.acpdc.in) and on remaining 25% seats. the 10% seats are filled under Management quota and 15% seats are filled under NRI/NRI sponsered quota.  


Admission Inquiry

Nodal officer
Prof. Rakesh G Varma Mob :+91- 9925268864
Email : rakeshgvarma@gmail.com Email : rakeshgvarma@yahoo.com
Supporting Members
Prof. Kalpesh Kshatriya : 9662487566 Prof. Jitendra Shewaramani : 9624676783
Prof. Muktesh Shah : 9712958085 Prof. Vihar Patel : 9558844477
Prof. Hitesh Soni : 9924177967